SIFE (Students In Free Enterprise) is an international non-profit organisation with a global network of over 42,000 university students in 40 countries working with leaders in business and higher education.
SIFE UNSW is now one of the largest student organisations in the University of New South Wales. Originally, established itself in 2000 it quickly grew to 70 members within the first few years. Currently, SIFE UNSW has grown exponentially, with over 100 members actively involved in our projects and making positive contributions to numerous stakeholders.
Why join SIFE?
- Meet fellow students from UNSW campus and around the world
- The chance to participate in the annual SIFE competition presentations, on a national and global level
- Learn how to create and implement your own project from scratch
- Make yourself known with corporate leaders who can help open the doors of opportunity
- Improve your professional presentation in front of CEOs from global corporations
- Make a positive impact in the lives of others in the community through your work
- Participate in SIFE exclusive careers expos
- Be offered special internships from national, multinational and global companies